Monday, October 12, 2009

Where I'm At

I am here. I was in Colorado eating what I wanted and enjoying it. I had some medical issues but am okay now. Some were food related some were not.

So onto some healthy lunches. I now have a working camera and if I can get my (smaller) butt into gear and coordinate taking the pictures of said healthy lunches I could get this blog working for me. Ultimately, I would love to publish a cookbook.

So until then...

Today I had a great lunch:

1 sandwich thin (2 halves)
1 1/2 turkey meatloaf, crumbled
2T tomato sauce
1oz shredded mozzarella cheese

Calorie count 392
Carb count 26

Calories and carbs are the only counts that I am paying attention to right now but if this thing takes off the ground, I may add more to make it more rounded.

It was super tasty and it helped with my craving for a big meatball sub

--Shelly

No comments: